Fig Lassi — Yogurt Drink with Figs
Quench your thirst with an energizing yogurt drink full of nutrients. This Fig Lassi is refreshing during hot days or makes a great healthy snack.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup Orchard Choice or Sun-Maid California Figs , stems removed (about 8 figs)
- 1 tablespoon basil seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon crushed almonds
- Fresh mint leaved
- Sliced dried figs
Blend the yogurt, milk, and dried figs until smooth. Add a splash of water if you would like a thinner consistency. Stir in basil seeds and ground cardamom.
Pour into serving glasses and garnish with crushed almonds, mint leaves, and/or dried fig slices. Serve chilled or over ice.