California Fig and Blue Cheese Salad
California Fig Blue Cheese Salad is so easy. Buy a rotisserie chicken to shred. Toss with blue cheese, figs, and spinach in your favorite dressing.
Servings 1 serving
- 4 strips bacon
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup Orchard Choice or Sun-Maid California Figs stemmed and chopped
- 1/4 cup Simply Artisan Blue Cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- In frying pan with medium heat, place bacon in pan and cook until crispy. Let cool and break into pieces.
- In bowl mix all ingredients, add your favorite dressing
Recipe by La Panzanella.