Blue Cheese Ball with California Dried Figs and Honey
Cheese balls are a retro throwback but add in figs with blue cheese and this blue cheese ball is ready to party.
Servings 10 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/3 cup Orchard Choice or Sun-Maid California Figs stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup almond slices toasted
- Croccantini Artisan Crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and crumbled blue cheese together using a rubber spatula. Fold in the chopped figs and honey.
- Spread the sliced almonds on a large plate. Form the cheese mixture into a ball. Roll the ball on the plate with the almonds, making sure it is completely coated.
- Wrap the cheese ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm (at least 2 hours). Serve with Croccantini Artisan Crackers.
Recipe and photo by La Panzanella