Apricot and Fig Mini Bundt® Cake Recipe
Mini bundt cake recipes are an elegant cupcake alternative. Full of dried figs and dried apricots, hang onto these bundt pan recipes for the holidays.
Servings 6 mini cakes
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger chopped
- 1 egg large
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 ounces Blue Ribbon Orchard Choice or Sun-Maid California Figs stemmed and chopped
- 2/3 cup Sun-Maid Dried Apricots sliced into thin strips
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat mini-Bundt‚ pan (6 individual cups)* with vegetable cooking spray. In large bowl, beat sugar, buttermilk, oil, applesauce, ginger and egg. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to sugar mixture and beat well. Stir in chopped figs. Combine apricots, brown sugar and butter; spoon mixture evenly on bottom of mini-Bundt‚ cups. Pour batter over apricots, filling each cup to 1/4-inch below rim. Bake 20 minutes until golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan 2 minutes; turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.
*May use large muffin cups.