California Fig and Feta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Jazz up your weeknight salad with lemon vinaigrette. Toss California Figs and feta salad in this vinaigrette for a tasty side dish salad.
Servings 12 servings
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces mixed baby lettuces
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 24 Blue Ribbon Orchard Choice or Sun-Maid California Figs quartered (stems removed)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese Mediterranean flavor or plain
- 2/3 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- Chopped fresh basil as desired
- For dressing, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic and black pepper in small bowl to blend. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine lettuce and onion; toss gently. Add figs, cheese and olives. Add dressing and toss gently. Garnish with basil.
Photography by Annelies Zijderveld