Mexican Cinnamon Chocolate Nice Cream
Chocolate nice cream is a great way to satisfy a craving for something icy and healthy. Dried figs combine with chocolate cinnamon nice cream for a frosty summer treat.
- 7 bananas frozen, very ripe
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup Orchard Choice or Sun-Maid California Figs stemmed and chopped
- Process all ingredients in a food processor outfitted with the blade attachment or in a high speed blender until smooth, adding the milk a tablespoon at a time until the mixture is the desired consistency or the blender gets stuck. Stir in the figs. Freeze for an hour before serving for ice cream scoops or eat right away for soft serve.