Regular attendees of IFT in Chicago can count on learning about the science of food and discovery of technologies that will help them do their job more efficiently. What do you know about dried figs? This isn’t Valley Fig Growers first rodeo in Chicago. IFT is one of our can’t-miss conferences. We keep coming back because our existing (and potential) customers know they can count on Blue Ribbon Fig Ingredients.
We work with companies large and small on a wide variety of projects:
- From alcohol infused with figs for flavor and natural color, our figs are terrific for brewing craft beers or infusing into hard liquor for bespoke seasonal flavors.
- Cereals and granolas benefit from the flavor of our diced figs and figamajigs which also add a nutrition boost of fiber, calcium, and potassium.
- Dairy and figs are a dynamic duo, as fig puree adds swirls to ice creams or mixed yogurts, and balance to semi-soft cheeses as well.
- On the saucy side, our fig concentrate adds sweetness and fruit flavor to BBQ sauces and steak sauces, or as a mix-in for vinaigrettes.
- Confections and candies are a cinch with pretty chocolate dipped whole figs or fig puree filling enrobed chocolate truffles.
- Bakers love using our fig ingredients in breads, bar cookies, seasonal bakes, cakes, breakfast pastries, and so much more.
- Pizza makers score big with blistered crust pizzas dolloped with fig puree—that pairs perfectly with briny olives for a vegetarian pie or salty meats for a modern classic.
INGREDIENTS THAT FIT FOR IFT IN CHICAGO ATTENDEES
Our fig ingredients are ready-to-use, saving you time, and helping with your bottom line.
- Diced Figs
- Fig Concentrate (Syrup / Juice)
- Fig Paste
- Bulk Figs
Discover swapping out part of the fat in your baked goods for the nutrient-dense substitute of fig puree, and the shelf-life extender of dried fig ingredients too.
WHERE TO FIND US IN CHICAGO: IFT
At IFT 2023, visit us at booth S3841 for a sample, say hello, and tell us how we can serve you.