Sun’s out, summer on! Whether you’re hanging out in the backyard or enjoying a cold one while Netflix and chilling, we’ve got your snacks covered. We partnered with our friends at Brewer’s Crackers on a giveaway that checks off what to graze on this summer.
Brewer’s Crackers is an Upcycled cracker company using “spent grain” driven to reducing food waste in the craft brewing industry—and they taste amazing with our Orchard Choice and Sun-Maid California Dried Mission and Golden Figs.
Spent grains are a valuable by-product from the beer making process. When making beer, brewers steep super high-quality grains, like barley, in water. They then strain this mixture, keeping the liquid to make beer and discard the “spent” grains. Turns out, these grains are still incredibly flavorful and the steeping process actually unlocks valuable nutrients. Brewer’s Crackers recycles these grains into crackers and combines them with 100% whole wheat flour.
Prize Pack Contains
ONE PERSON WILL WIN:
- 1 bag Sun-Maid California Dried Golden Figs
- 1 bag Orchard Choice Figlets
- 1 box Brewer’s Crackers – Sea Salt
- 1 box Brewer’s Crackers – Everything
How to Enter
Follow @valleyfig and @brewerscrackers on Instagram. Comment on either Instagram giveaway post on either and tag 2 friends.
- Two lucky winners: One randomly selected from the giveaway post on the Valley Fig Growers Instagram feed and one winner will be selected from the giveaway post on the Brewer’s Crackers Instagram Feed.
- No purchase necessary.
- Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway runs from July 6 – July 13, 10a PST.
- We will randomly select a winner on 07/13 at 10a PST.
- We will DM our winner and they have 48 hours to reply. If we don’t hear from the winner in that time period, a new winner will be selected and notified.
- The competition is void where prohibited.
- This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with this contest. Facebook is not responsible for entrants or participants.
- Residents of the U.S.; 18 and older.